Tuesday, April 8, 2008

19 Weeks 4 days

Ok, so today may or may not have been a monumental day. I may (or may not) have felt Tomato move. I am still having the "funny feeling (blow farts)" in my belly. It happens at least 10 times a day. Well, today at work, it was really strong so I put a little pressure on my belly. I swear I felt something. It wasn't like a kick, it was more of a rolling feeling. I go so excited (and freaked out).

Neil had jury duty today, so he was home when I got home from work. I went straight into the kitchen and ate an orange. For some reason, after I eat an orange that feeling gets strong and crazy. Each time it happened, I would grab Neils hand, but he doesn't feel anything. I can only feel it in the inside now that I'm home. Darn it! I need someone to tell me if this is Tomato or not.

I've consulted a few people to determine what else might be causing these weird feelings. The only other guess is some super gas. I'm pretty sure that is not what it is (even if it was, I would not admit it!). After digging a little more into the gas idea, it has been determined that it can't be gas. As soon as these feelings start and I push on it, it stops. It was super gas, I'm sure me pushing on it would not cause it to stop (it would probably make it worse). So, it's back to the drawing board. Is this Tomato or what is it?????

I try to get Neil to understand what it feels like so today I gave him a raspberry (blow fart) on his belly and said it's just like that but on the inside. (I think it helped get the point across.)

I hope to pictures on here soon. Unfortunatley, I have a difficult time getting someone to take the picture. Neil laughs each time he see's my belly!

No comments: